COVID Pool Information
Update: The pool will be open from 10:00 am - 7:30 pm on Saturdays and Sundays only through September 27th.
The Brickshire Pool will open at 6:00 am on Wednesday, July 1. All access cards for members in good standing will be activated. Adult Morning Swim will be on a first come, first served basis with self-managed practices under specific guidelines. Community Swim will be divided into five daily 90-minute swim blocks, that will require reservations to be made in advance.
Phase III: Pool Opening Rules and Regulations:
Adult Morning Swim:
6:00 am – 9:30 am daily
Occupancy: 30 people max on the pool deck and/or in pool
- Members must have a Adult Swim Liability Waiver on file.
- Residents must be in good standing and dues current.
- No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, is permitted in the establishment.
- Adult Morning Swim is first come, first served. There is no sign-up required.
- Sanitization and social distancing are self-managed.
- All non-family members must maintain 10’ apart while in the pool.
- Please be courteous of other residents waiting to swim.
- No one under the age of 18 is permitted in the pool deck during Adult Morning Swim. If residents under the age of 18 are found to be in the pool deck between 6:00 am – 9:30 am, the residents access cards will be revoked until a hearing with the Board of Directors.
10:30 am – 8:00 pm Monday – Sunday
Members must have a liability waiver on file.
Daily Time Slots:
10:30 am – 12:00 pm
12:30 – 2:00
2:30 – 4:00
4:30 – 6:00
6:30 – 8:00
Occupancy: 30 people max on the pool deck (31 on days with additional lifeguard on-duty)
No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, is permitted in the establishment.
The reservation system used for reserving a time slot at the pool is:
Please use the guidelines when reserving times slots which are as follows:
Families may reserve ninety (90) minutes of swim time. After 90 minutes have elapsed, the lifeguards will blow their whistle(s) and all swimmers must exit the pool and leave the pool area. Lifeguards will use the next 30 minutes to clean/disinfect any and all touch points in the pool area. There will be NO breaks…it will be 90 minutes straight from start to finish.
Families may only reserve one (1) slot per day with NO MORE than three (3) reservations in a week, two (2) weekday slots and one (1) weekend slot. (Weekend is Saturday and Sunday).
Reservations can be made no later then 24 hours prior to the next day’s first time slot. Each week’s schedule will go live on Sunday before noon for the following week. At this time, residents cannot swap or “give away” time slots. Empty time slots will not be filled on site in real time, every resident must sign-up at least 24 hours in advance.
EACH family member MUST have a confirmed reservation to access the pool (this includes infants, children, family members who may not swim, and/or in-home childcare providers). Family members with no reservation will NOT be admitted regardless.
Families will reserve one of the two lap lanes, or one of the five free swim areas for their family.
Families may not have MORE THAN five (5) family members at a time in the lap lanes.
Families may not have MORE THAN five (5) family members at a time in the free swim slot.
Families with five (5) or less should NOT reserve more than one lane / free swim area at a time.
Families with six (6) or more members may reserve lanes / free swim areas adjacent to each other to accommodate the larger families.
The reservations will be monitored, and residents found not following the guidelines may have their time slots cancelled (with notice) to allow others to reserve time.
Additional Pool Rules:
- Furniture is set-up in “pods” with at least 10 feet apart. Use furniture at own risk or bring your own and use at a designated “pod”. Furniture cannot be moved from its location. Furniture will be sprayed with disinfectant between 90-minute swim blocks. Please bring your own furniture to use if sensitive to exposure to disinfectant chemicals.
- NO one under the age of 18 is permitted in the pool without an adult present that is listed on the minor’s reservation for the slot.
- Adult residents may bring minors from other Brickshire households. Include all minors on the reservation and check that minor's household has a COVID waiver on file.
- Guest Policy: Residents may bring family members with them as guests. Non-family members are not premitted as guests at this time. Any guests will need to included as a participant on the COVID waiver on file.
- NO balls, or toys that can easily been thrown or float into other’s families swim areas are permitted in the pool.
- NO flotations devices are permitted except life vest and puddle jumpers needed for minors that cannot enter the pool without them.
- There will be no lost and found box. All items left on the pool deck will be disposed of. Please take all belongings and trash with you when you leave.
- Reservations will be constantly monitored, and updates / changes will occur as needed.
To enter the pool deck for Community Swim:
- Residents must be in good standing and dues current
- Residents must have signed the COVID Liability Waiver. All household members must be on the waiver. The wavier is available below.
- All residents must be listed on the SignUp Genius reservation slot
- All residents must sign and bring with them or sign upon checking-in the COVID symptom Health Screening Questionnaire. This must be completed for each person entering the pool deck before each reservation. The questionnaire is available below.
*Please note that the Board and Management will make adjustments as needed based on state regulations and experiences. We ask for patience and understanding while we work out any kinks and learn as we go.*