COVID Fitness Center Information
The Brickshire Fitness Center is open to residents.
Access is by access cards only and should you need one you can complete the form below and drop by the dropbox or mail to the office along with a check for $10 for each card you wish to have activated. (Charges can be added to your online home owners portal if you prefer, just note that on the form) The Fitness Center will be on a first come, first served basis with self-managed practices. The facility is monitored by security cameras. Please clean equipment with products provided after each use.
Brickshire Fitness Center Rules and Regulations:
The Fitness Center is available 24 hours for resident use.
Occupancy: Five (5) residents max in the building.
This facility may be utilized only by Brickshire residents who are in good standing. Non-Residents are not permitted. The following rules have been established to provide a safe and comfortable environment for you to work out in.
- Use of the Fitness Center is at your own risk.
- Do no enter the facility if you have a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days.
- You must consult your physician before beginning any exercise program.
- Fitness Center usage is first come, first served. No more than five (5) residents are permitted inside the facility at one time. Please be mindful of residents waiting outside to use the facility.
- No one under the age of 18 is permitted access to the facility or use of the fitness equipment without adult supervision. If a child under the age of 18 gains access to the Fitness Center without adult supervision, the parent of that child will be called and all privileges to the Fitness Center will be revoked for that resident’s family until a hearing with the Board of Directors can be held.
- Prior to obtaining access to the facility and/or using the equipment, you must have a waiver on file. Waivers are signed when access cards are purchased.
- The use of fitness equipment is on a first come, first served basis. Please limit your workout time to 60 minutes when others are waiting.
- Please sanitize all equipment before and after use and return all equipment to its proper place when finished.
- Do not move any equipment.
- Limited equipment is available to comply with state regulations and some equipment is roped off to allow for proper social distancing. Please do not move caution tape.
- No food is permitted in the Fitness Center.
- Report any maintenance issues to the Association Office (located adjacent to the Fitness Center) immediately by visiting or calling (804)966-1599.
*Please note that the Board and Management will make adjustments as needed based on state regulations and experiences. We ask for patience and understanding while we work out any kinks and learn as we go.*